If you would like to switch your contribution to the church from use of envelopes or loose change to using a standing order then please click the link below and load the bankers order form. You can then print it and take or post it to your bank. Contact Jim Cunningham for more information or use the ‘contact us’ page to ask further questions.


Gift Aid Declaration